Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Recruitment

[Accepted] Priest - application

The PlayerIRL Name: Trevor HorobinAge: 43Gender: MaleLocation: EnglandEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: 10Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor you both in...
Member avatar small Bordan 11y
Bordan154010Small Skil 11y
Recruitment

[Declined]-Puredevil-hunter

The PlayerIRL Name: Mike de GrootAge: 19Gender: MaleLocation: Woerden/The Netherlands [ yes another dutch nab xD]English is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: 10/10Who do you know...
Member avatar small Puredevil 11y
Puredevil113397Small Clikz 11y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Gnomebait Rejoining the guild

I left the guild before as i wanted to play with my real life mate on his server, as said on my leaving post i never left for any other reason as I liked this guild a lot. The reason why i want to come back is that my real life mate has quit wow s...
Member avatar small Blinky 11y
Blinky112966Small Skil 11y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Vasslia - Paladin (Ret) - lvl80

IRL Name: SamAge: 17Gender: MaleLocation: EnglandEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: 10Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor you both in terms of ability and...
Member avatar small Vasslia 11y
Vasslia51452Member avatar small Vasslia 11y
Recruitment

[Withdrawn]Maffiosa, Priest (Holy) - 80

The PlayerIRL Name: TamaraAge: 27Gender: FLocation: UKEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: 9 (with a nice Dutch accent)Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor y...
Member avatar small Maffiosa 11y
Maffiosa143494Member avatar small Maffiosa 11y
Recruitment

[Withdrawn]Weatherman - Holy Paladin - Lvl 80 - Application

IRL Name: AndrewAge: 38Gender: MaleLocation: UKEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10:Verbal 10/10Listening 10/10Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor you both i...
Member avatar small Weatherman 11y
Weatherman163907Member avatar small Weatherman 11y
Recruitment

[ACCEPTED] Ducka - Protection Paladin

The PlayerIRL Name:MaartenAge:17Gender:MaleLocation:The NetherlandsEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10:Listening:8Verbal:8Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponso...
Member avatar small Ducka 11y
Ducka143741Small Skil 11y
Recruitment

[Accepted]-Seriva, Hunter (Marksmanship) 80.

The PlayerIRL Name:StaffanAge:21Gender:MaleLocation:Uppsala, Sweden.English is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10:8/8Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor you both in t...
Member avatar small Seriva 11y
Seriva92492Small Choke 11y
Recruitment

[Declined]-DeadnightsApplication To Guild

Deadnights/Draenei/Deathknight/Blood SpecIRL Name: AlexAge: 31 YrsGender: MaleLocation: Coalville - United KingdomEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: 10/10Who do you kno...
Member avatar small Deadnights 11y
Deadnights51568Small Skil 11y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Protection Paladin Application.

Human Paladin Application.Real Name:Timon SchutterAge: 20Gender:MaleLocation:Rotterdam The NetherlandsEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10:9Who do you know in Last Legion ...
Member avatar small Epsy 11y
Epsy123411Small Skil 11y
Recruitment

[Declined]Holy Paladin lvl 80 apply

IRL Name: JohnnyAge: 45Gender: MaleLocation: DenmarkEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: Listening=10, Verbal=8Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor you bot...
Member avatar small Palladinas 11y
Palladinas72146Small Clikz 11y
Recruitment

(Accepted)Apply, Warlock (destro) 80

The PlayerIRL Name: Bjarne de Graaf Age: 18, will be 19 @ 17th of october Gender: Male Location: Nijkerk, the netherlandsEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: well, i fini...
Member avatar small Warmastah 11y
Warmastah164470Small Moonie 11y
Recruitment

[Declined]-Tipii-Application To Guild

The PlayerIRL Name: Jemima LaytonAge: 25Gender: FemaleLocation: Leicestershire - UKEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: 10/10Who do you know in Last Legion that could spo...
Member avatar small Tipii 11y
Tipii31021Member avatar small -Deleted- 11y
Recruitment

[Accepted]Draconius-Application for guild

Hello my name is bob, im malonius's brother, Im applying to the guild primarily as a social/casual player, i have sufficiant gear to down any and all Wrath boss's and have killed up to sindy in 10man. Havnt played properly since before the % incre...
Member avatar small Bob l 11y
Bob l41304Small Evilmal 11y
Recruitment

Apply (Accepted)

MalaawIRL Name: DanielAge: 21Gender: MaleLocation: Sweden, (Norrköping)English is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: Listening = 10, Speaking = about 8 - 9.Who do you know in Last...
Member avatar small Malaaw, Holy paladin. 11y
Malaaw, Holy paladin.61763Member avatar small Malaaw 11y
Recruitment

[Withdrawn] Sennheiser's holy/prot application

Character Name - Class (Spec) - Levele.g.;Skilgarian - Deathknight (Unholy) - 80.COPY PASTE THE FOLLOWING AND ANSWER FULLY - GOOD LUCK!The PlayerIRL Name:Age:Gender:Location:English is our main language of communication, please rate your English f...
Member avatar small Sennheiser 11y
Sennheiser61787Small Bunnikins 11y
Recruitment

[Declined]Azune-Resto Druid

The Player: AzuneIRL Name: KyleAge:21Gender: maleLocation: EnglandEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: 10Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor you both in ter...
Member avatar small Azune 11y
Azune82094Small Moonie 11y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Ogus - Resto Druid

The PlayerIRL Name: MattiAge: 22Gender: MaleLocation: FinlandEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: 10Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor you both in terms of...
Member avatar small Ogus 11y
Ogus31097Small Skil 11y
Recruitment

[Accepted]Jbl/Portalsrus

IRL Name: KarlAge:21Gender: maleLocation: englandEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: 10Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor you both in terms of ability and...
Member avatar small jbl shaman 11y
jbl shaman51577Member avatar small jbl 11y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Luckydruid - Resto Druid

The PlayerIRL Name: Terry Age:16Gender: MaleLocation: EnglandEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10:10Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor you both in terms of ...
Member avatar small Luckydruid 11y
Luckydruid61766Small Skil 11y