Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Recruitment

[Accepted]Kingkong- Balance Druid

The PlayerIRL Name:ElliottAge:19Gender:maleLocation:EnglandDo you own an authenticator?:NOAre you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us?NOEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English...
Member avatar small Kíngkóng 11y
Kíngkóng51467Small Freeridere 11y
Recruitment

[Accepted]Vánce - Mage (Arcane) - 85

The PlayerIRL Name: Bandy HuijgersAge: 17-06-1991Gender: MaleLocation: The NetherlandsDo you own an authenticator?: No, but if required I will be willing to purchase one.Are you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application w...
Member avatar small Vánce 11y
Vánce82121Member avatar small Vánce 11y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Resto Druid Application

IRL Name: ThomasAge: 28Gender: MaleLocation: Copenhagen, DenmarkDo you own an authenticator?: YesAre you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us? Not in a guild atm.English is our main language of communication,...
Member avatar small Waterfall 11y
Waterfall102613Member avatar small Waterfall 11y
Recruitment

[Withdrawn]Diabele - Warlock (Affliction) - 85

The PlayerIRL Name: TomAge: 21Gender: He-manLocation: Norfolk, UKDo you own an authenticator?: YeesAre you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us? I am, but it’s purely a social thing with some friends, so yes....
Member avatar small Diabele 11y
Diabele93711Member avatar small Diabele 11y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Holy Priest Application!

The PlayerIRL Name: Manos ZapartasAge: 20Gender: MaleLocation: GreeceDo you own an authenticator?: Not yet but in the future i will get one !Are you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us?No.English is our main...
Member avatar small Peppita 11y
Peppita71992Small Disdaimon 11y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Vaii - Paladin (holy) - 85

The PlayerIRL Name: Vai van OmmerenAge: 16Gender: MaleLocation: The NetherlandsDo you own an authenticator?:Yes I do.Are you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us?: I am in a guild at the moment yes but all of...
Member avatar small Vaii 11y
Vaii61821Small Firstaidspec 11y
Recruitment

[Accepted]Dahuntski-Casual App

The PlayerIRL Name: DamainAge: 38Gender: MaleLocation: Afghan/UKDo you own an authenticator?: AyeAre you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us? Yes and YesEnglish is our main language of communication, please ...
Member avatar small Dahuntksi-Hunter (MM)-85 11y
Dahuntksi-Hunter (MM)-8593277Member avatar small Damain Hoodless 11y
Recruitment

[Declined]Picasa-mage

The Player: PicasaIRL Name: Jesper JohannsenAge: 15Gender: MaleLocation: Denmark Do you own an authenticator?: NoAre you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us? Im not in a GuildEnglish is our main language of ...
Member avatar small Jesper Johannsen 11y
Jesper Johannsen41235Small Clikz 11y
Recruitment

[Accepted]Cipi-Blood/Frost DK, Casual spot

The PlayerIRL Name: CiprianAge: 21Gender:MaleLocation:RomaniaDo you own an authenticator?: YeaAre you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us?Yeea, my own guild :DEnglish is our main language of communication, p...
Member avatar small Cipi 11y
Cipi41269Member avatar small Cipi 11y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Bishop-warrior

hello everybodyIRL Name: Sabau GratianAge: 21Gender: MaleLocation: RomaniaDo you own an authenticator?: YesAre you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us?Yes i am in BeyondRedemption, no they are notEnglish is ...
Member avatar small bishop 11y
bishop133225Small Nadders 11y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Hello :)

IRL Name: CristianAge: 22Gender: MaleLocation: RomaniaDo you own an authenticator?:YesAre you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us?Yes i am in a guild and, its a random social guild that dont rate the members...
Member avatar small Lighthope - Paladin (Holy) - 85 11y
Lighthope - Paladin (Holy) - 8551527Member avatar small Lighthope 11y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Dasha - Warrior (Fury) - 85

The PlayerIRL Name: TobiasAge: I'm currently 20, turning 21 next month, 23rd of May.Gender: MaleLocation: Sweden, Skåne, HelsingborgDo you own an authenticator?: YesAre you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with u...
Member avatar small Dasha 11y
Dasha92486Small Nadders 11y
Recruitment

[Withdrawn] Fury warrior

Hey everybodyIRL Name: KittisakAge: 15 , i know is little young, but i think is good enough.Gender: MaleLocation: NorwayEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: i just say ab...
Member avatar small Kittisak 11y
Kittisak 113051Small Nadders 11y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Malathon - Paladin (Ret/Prot) - 85

The PlayerIRL Name: Joss TealAge: 19Gender: MaleLocation: EnglandEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: 10Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor you both in term...
Member avatar small Malathon 11y
Malathon143981Small Nadders 11y
Recruitment

[Accepted]-Cesko-Apply for a casual spot

Hey guys. I was before this content in LL. many of you know me like a Cesko. I have 33 age. I am a social person, and bad in same time. Vince, kick me because I stop to raid in ToC content :(. It was my fault. I don't make a anouncement in that s...
Member avatar small Gratian Barbu 11y
Gratian Barbu2887Small Nadders 11y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Irús - Paladin Retribution - 85

The PlayerIRL Name:LewisAge:17 (I know this doesn't meet the age requirement of the guild but I feel I am mature enough to put in this application)Gender:MaleLocation:Sunderland, EnglandDo you own an authenticator?:YesEnglish is our main language ...
Member avatar small Irús 11y
Irús349419Member avatar small Bindi 11y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Resto Shaman Application

Hiddukel lvl 85 ShamanIRL Name:DazAge:34Gender:MaleLocation:North Yorkshire, EnglandDo you own an authenticator?:Yes on my Iphone English is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10:10 (...
Member avatar small Hiddukel 11y
Hiddukel133388Small Skil 11y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Thaw - Combat Rogue - 85

The PlayerIRL Name: Anders JensenAge: 29Gender: maleLocation: DenmarkDo you own an authenticator?: YesEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: 9Who do you know in Last Legion...
Member avatar small Anders Jensen 11y
Anders Jensen82187Small Skil 11y
Recruitment

[ACCEPTED] Resto / feral druid

The PlayerIRL Name: JamesAge: 25Gender: MaleLocation: Uk Do you own an authenticator?:YesEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10:10Who do you know in Last Legion that could s...
Member avatar small Ownurass 11y
Ownurass82205Small Nadders 11y
Recruitment

[ACCEPTED] Guild app Zynga- hunter lvl 85 survival/mm

The PlayerIRL Name:EricaAge:35Gender:FemaleLocation:SwedenDo you own an authenticator?:Not yet but working on itEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10:9½-10Who do you know i...
Member avatar small Zynga 11y
Zynga92456Small Nadders 11y