Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Recruitment

[Declined]Keslell- Blood dk-85

The PlayerIRL Name:AlexisAge:22Gender:MaleLocation:Greece/ThessalonikiDo you own an authenticator?:YesAre you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us?Yes athan balnazzar alliance Yes they areEnglish is our main ...
Member avatar small Keslell 11y
Keslell92985Small Evilmal 11y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Draenei Elemental Shaman - Social App

The PlayerIRL Name:OggeliaAge: 48Gender: MaleLocation: SwindonDo you own an authenticator?:YesAre you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us? Not in a guildEnglish is our main language of communication, please ...
Member avatar small Bernard 11y
Bernard61758Small Freeridere 11y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Powerline - 85 - Arms Warrior

The PlayerIRL Name: Henrik Age: 20Gender: MaleLocation: Oslo, NorwayDo you own an authenticator?: YesAre you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us?-Im at work now, and I will inform them about this application...
Member avatar small Powerline 11y
Powerline102545Small Freeridere 11y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Darkseed - DK - Social App

The PlayerIRL Name: LaciAge:29Gender:maleLocation:RomaniaDo you own an authenticator?: NopeAre you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us? yes i am but im just a social playerEnglish is our main language of com...
Member avatar small Darkseed 11y
Darkseed92579Small Evilmal 11y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Apliacation Resto/feral tank druid raids

IRL Name: Istvan(steve) [if its easierAge: 26Gender DudeLocation: RomaniaDo you own an authenticator?:NopeAre you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us? I am not in guild at the moment was in Uniqum with m...
Member avatar small stargazzer 11y
stargazzer112937Small Skil 11y
Recruitment

[Accepted]Midoka-85-Shadow Priest

The PlayerIRL Name: RohanAge: 19Gender: MaleLocation: The NetherlandsDo you own an authenticator?: No, I don't have a authenticator.Are you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us? At the moment I am in the guil...
Member avatar small midoka 11y
midoka82541Small Eyeron 11y
Recruitment

[Declined] Guild membership.

The Player: AromoIRL Name: Jesper Age: 15Gender: MaleLocation: DenamrkDo you own an authenticator?: Nope not yet.Are you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us? Yes i am in a guild right now, but i havent write...
Member avatar small Aromo 11y
Aromo2892Small Skil 11y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Saóirse - TG Fury Warrior - Social/raid app?

The PlayerIRL Name: Christopher KeeleyAge: 24Gender: MaleLocation: Newry, United Kingdom (wish it was Ireland)Do you own an authenticator?: Yes, sick to death of account being cleaned out after every break!Are you in a guild at the moment, if so, ...
Member avatar small Saóirse - TG Fury Warrior - Social/raid app? 11y
Saóirse - TG Fury Warrior - Social/raid app?41487Small Skil 11y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Phased - Retri Paladin - 85 - Social App

RL Name: BenAge: 20Gender: MaleLocation: UKDo you own an authenticator?: No,But if required one can be purchasedAre you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us? NoEnglish is our main language of communication, p...
Member avatar small Phased 11y
Phased31039Small Freeridere 11y
Recruitment

[Withdrawn] Asharith - Retribution Paladin - 85

The PlayerIRL Name: FredrikAge: 17 (Yes, I know I am younger than what you prefer, but as I consider myself mature in general I decided to give this a shot anyway)Gender: MaleLocation: NorwayDo you own an authenticator?: Yes, I have the iPhone a...
Member avatar small Asharith 11y
Asharith184526Small Skil 11y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Dorah DK Social Application

IRL Name: TerryAge: 38Gender: MaleLocation: UKDo you own an authenticator?: YesAre you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us? NoEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (...
Member avatar small Dorah 11y
Dorah82310Small Skil 11y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Pieandmash - Warlock (Destruction) - 85

The PlayerIRL Name: Lee DavisAge: 18Gender: MaleLocation: North LondonDo you own an authenticator?: No, i intend to invest in one though!Are you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us?:I am in a guild yes but t...
Member avatar small Pieandmash 11y
Pieandmash153972Small Skil 11y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Corruptfain - unholy deathknight - Lv85

The PlayerIRL Name: Shaun.Age: 20.Gender: Male.Location: England.Do you own an authenticator?: Nope, but if required I will purchase one. Are you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us?I am currently in Spirit...
Member avatar small Corruptfain 11y
Corruptfain61679Small Nadders 11y
Recruitment

[Accepted]Aztéc Fury warr lvl 85

The PlayerIRL Name:DiegoAge:23Gender:maleLocation:BelgiumDo you own an authenticator?:aye after being hacked 2 times i had enough from it :) Are you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us? Yes in imperial prote...
Member avatar small Aztéc 11y
Aztéc112589Member avatar small Aztéc 11y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Priest (shadow) lvl 85

IRL Name: Erik de RIdderAge: 16 Gender: MaleLocation: The NetherlandsDo you own an authenticator?: NoAre you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us? I m not in a guild atm.English is our main language of commu...
Member avatar small Nacal 11y
Nacal71877Small Nadders 11y
Recruitment

[Accepted]Bromine - Rogue (Assassination) - 85

The PlayerIRL Name: DanAge: 17Gender: A boy.Location: UKDo you own an authenticator?: YesAre you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us? Not currently guilded :(English is our main language of communication, pl...
Member avatar small Dan 11y
Dan61671Small Nadders 11y
Recruitment

[Declined] Holy priest app

Character Name - Class (Spec) - LevelLoralie - Priest (holy) - 85The PlayerIRL Name: Niels BeeckaertAge: 20Gender: MLocation: BelgiumDo you own an authenticator?: Yes Are you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with...
Member avatar small Niels Beeckaert 11y
Niels Beeckaert287602Small Nadders 11y
Recruitment

[Declined] Zacrack-Mage 80

The PlayerIRL Name:Joakim NygårdAge:19Gender:MaleLocation:SwedenDo you own an authenticator?:NoAre you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us?NoEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your En...
Member avatar small Zacrack 11y
Zacrack246519Small Nadders 11y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Marksmanship Hunter Raiding Application (Duo - Tazz)

The PlayerIRL Name: Jamie LevittAge: 04/11/1990Gender: MaleLocation: EnglandDo you own an authenticator?:Yes I own an AuthenticatorAre you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us? I am in a guild at the moment a...
Member avatar small Incinerater 11y
Incinerater92366Member avatar small Incinerater 11y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Marksmanship Hunter - Raid Application (duo - Incinerater)

The PlayerA song to listen to while reading the app, wont be as boring then. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTcopp-mpmoIRL Name:Eoin Bennett.Age:21Gender:MaleLocation:Ireland.Do you own an authenticator?:Nope. But will purchase one if required. Ar...
Member avatar small Tázz 11y
Tázz112826Small Nadders 11y