Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Recruitment

[Accepted]Restoratio Druid application

The PlayerIRL Name: Mattias NyströmAge: almost 18Gender: MaleLocation: Sweden,gothenburgEnglish is o-ur main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: 8-9, Going to study in England when i get ol...
Member avatar small Azarsa 7y
Azarsa3382Member avatar small Azarsa 7y
Recruitment

(accepted) Gimphealer Shaman (Restoration) 80

The PlayerIRL Name:JamesAge:19Gender:MaleLocation:UKEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10:10Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor you both in terms of ability a...
Member avatar small Gimphealer 7y
Gimphealer5477Small Choke 7y
Recruitment

[Declined]Mais re apply

Greetings Last Legion. I'm here again to ask the guild for another chance.In my last period in LL as trial i did raid 1 week i joined 3/3 raids in my 2nd week i had my girldfriend at hospitall so i couldent come. i left the guild to join some very...
Member avatar small Mais 7y
Mais2365Small Skil 7y
Recruitment

(Accepted)Landuin- Paladin (Protection) - 80

The PlayerIRL Name: DeanAge: 22Gender: MaleLocation: EnglandEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: 10Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor you both in terms of ...
Member avatar small Landuin 7y
Landuin6464Small Zennith 7y
Recruitment

[Accepted] holy paladin

The PlayerIRL Name:andrewAge:24Gender:maleLocation:south africaEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10:8/10Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor you both in terms...
Member avatar small masaaki 7y
masaaki9987Member avatar small masaaki 7y
Recruitment

(Accepted) Vogue - Hunter (Survival)

The PlayerIRL Name: LaurenAge: 20Gender: FemaleLocation: Newcastle, EnglandEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: 10 =)Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor you...
Member avatar small Vogue 7y
Vogue8740Small Zennith 7y
Recruitment

[Declined]goldice paladin 80 retri

goldiceIRL Name: NiculaeAge: 33Gender: MaleLocation: Timisoara/RomaniaEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: 10/10Who do you know in Last Legion that could spo...
Member avatar small goldice 7y
goldice7744Small Clikz 7y
Recruitment

[Accepted]Application Azrah - Hunter (MM 7-57-7) - 80

The PlayerIRL Name: Claus JørgensenAge: 41Gender: MaleLocation: DenmarkEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10:8Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor you both in ...
Member avatar small Azrah 7y
Azrah4601Member avatar small Azrah 7y
Recruitment

[Accepted]Zazi - Restoration Shaman - 80

The PlayerIRL Name: Kathrine JørgensenAge: 40Gender: FemaleLocation: DenmarkEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: 8Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor you bo...
Member avatar small Zazi 7y
Zazi3383Small Skil 7y
Recruitment

[Accepted]Xdedd-druid resto app

The PlayerIRL Name: Cristi Age: 31Gender: maleLocation: RomaniaEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: I give it a 9Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor you b...
Member avatar small xdedd 7y
xdedd3396Small Skil 7y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Larnu - Warlock (Demo) - 80

The PlayerIRL Name: TomAge: 22.9Gender: MaleLocation: EnglandEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: 10Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor you both in terms of...
Member avatar small Larnu 7y
Larnu3348Small Skil 7y
Recruitment

[Accepted]Zorgy-Protection Warrior

The PlayerIRL Name: AbelAge: 20Gender: MaleLocation: Copenhagen/DenmarkEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: I'd say 10 but it dpeneds how "English" it gets. You see, I'm ...
Member avatar small Zorganoth 7y
Zorganoth8787Small Skil 7y
Recruitment

[Declined] Menthol -Surv/MM Hunter

The PlayerIRL Name: JamesAge: 22Gender: MaleLocation: UKEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: Listening 10 - verbal 4 (im from yorkshire) :PWho do you know in Last Legion ...
Member avatar small Menthol 7y
Menthol6748Small Iron 7y
Recruitment

[Declined]Apply-Crafter DK

IRL Name:Age:19Gender:MaleLocation:IrelandEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10:10Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor you both in terms of ability and attitud...
Member avatar small Craftér 7y
Craftér6539Small Clikz 7y
Recruitment

Removal from guild

Can i pls talk with an officer in game- i did not lie on that app i was in Kyl on my old account...i did lie to mystic but i told them i wasnt in Kyl in the end because they wouldn't believe that i had an other account...im sorry if you think me a...
Member avatar small Faronir 7y
Faronir3475Small Clikz 7y
Recruitment

[Declined]Faronir 7.5k DPS rogue

The PlayerIRL Name: GarethAge: 19Gender:MaleLocation:EnglandEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: 10Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor you both in terms of ...
Member avatar small Faronir 7y
Faronir9939Small Clikz 7y
Recruitment

(Accepted) Feritas resto shammy

The Player----------IRL Name: SimonAge: 34Gender: MaleLocation: CanadaEnglish fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: 10Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor you both in terms of ability and attitude?Bindi, blackbolt, Maalfunction, K...
Member avatar small Feritas - Shaman (Resto) - 80 7y
Feritas - Shaman (Resto) - 808637Small Skil 7y
Recruitment

[Accepted]Hunter apply (marksmanship)

The PlayerIRL Name: AlexanderAge: 19Gender: MaleLocation: Norway/MonacoEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: 8/10 it’s my main language at school at the moment. I joined a...
Member avatar small Mais 7y
Mais191509Small Skil 7y
Recruitment

[Declined] Application for a Level 80 Paladin.

The Player: ArveraxIRL Name: BilalAge:20Gender:MaleLocation:Pakistan/kuwait.English is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: My english is perfectly fine, will grade 9.5 :)How did yo...
Member avatar small Arverax 7y
Arverax8722Small Nagase 7y
Recruitment

[Declined] Ls - Warrior (Prot) - 80

Hello, Firstly i would like to make note that i have been known before as Fóe, been accepted into the guild and have taken advantage of this. I would like to say i am extremly sorry for my actions and am hoping you would be willing to give me a se...
Member avatar small Ls - Warrior (Prot) - 80 7y
Ls - Warrior (Prot) - 808551Small Skil 7y