Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Recruitment

[Declined]-Puredevil-hunter

The PlayerIRL Name: Mike de GrootAge: 19Gender: MaleLocation: Woerden/The Netherlands [ yes another dutch nab xD]English is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: 10/10Who do you know...
Member avatar small Puredevil 7y
Puredevil111523Small Clikz 6y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Gnomebait Rejoining the guild

I left the guild before as i wanted to play with my real life mate on his server, as said on my leaving post i never left for any other reason as I liked this guild a lot. The reason why i want to come back is that my real life mate has quit wow s...
Member avatar small Blinky 7y
Blinky111066Small Skil 7y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Vasslia - Paladin (Ret) - lvl80

IRL Name: SamAge: 17Gender: MaleLocation: EnglandEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: 10Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor you both in terms of ability and...
Member avatar small Vasslia 7y
Vasslia5494Member avatar small Vasslia 7y
Recruitment

[Withdrawn]Maffiosa, Priest (Holy) - 80

The PlayerIRL Name: TamaraAge: 27Gender: FLocation: UKEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: 9 (with a nice Dutch accent)Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor y...
Member avatar small Maffiosa 7y
Maffiosa141147Member avatar small Maffiosa 7y
Recruitment

[Withdrawn]Weatherman - Holy Paladin - Lvl 80 - Application

IRL Name: AndrewAge: 38Gender: MaleLocation: UKEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10:Verbal 10/10Listening 10/10Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor you both i...
Member avatar small Weatherman 7y
Weatherman161229Member avatar small Weatherman 7y
Recruitment

[ACCEPTED] Ducka - Protection Paladin

The PlayerIRL Name:MaartenAge:17Gender:MaleLocation:The NetherlandsEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10:Listening:8Verbal:8Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponso...
Member avatar small Ducka 7y
Ducka141308Small Skil 7y
Recruitment

[Accepted]-Seriva, Hunter (Marksmanship) 80.

The PlayerIRL Name:StaffanAge:21Gender:MaleLocation:Uppsala, Sweden.English is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10:8/8Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor you both in t...
Member avatar small Seriva 7y
Seriva9898Small Choke 7y
Recruitment

[Declined]-DeadnightsApplication To Guild

Deadnights/Draenei/Deathknight/Blood SpecIRL Name: AlexAge: 31 YrsGender: MaleLocation: Coalville - United KingdomEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: 10/10Who do you kno...
Member avatar small Deadnights 7y
Deadnights5597Small Skil 7y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Protection Paladin Application.

Human Paladin Application.Real Name:Timon SchutterAge: 20Gender:MaleLocation:Rotterdam The NetherlandsEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10:9Who do you know in Last Legion ...
Member avatar small Epsy 7y
Epsy121246Small Skil 7y
Recruitment

[Declined]Holy Paladin lvl 80 apply

IRL Name: JohnnyAge: 45Gender: MaleLocation: DenmarkEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: Listening=10, Verbal=8Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor you bot...
Member avatar small Palladinas 7y
Palladinas7822Small Clikz 7y
Recruitment

(Accepted)Apply, Warlock (destro) 80

The PlayerIRL Name: Bjarne de Graaf Age: 18, will be 19 @ 17th of october Gender: Male Location: Nijkerk, the netherlandsEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: well, i fini...
Member avatar small Warmastah 7y
Warmastah161773Small Moonie 7y
Recruitment

[Declined]-Tipii-Application To Guild

The PlayerIRL Name: Jemima LaytonAge: 25Gender: FemaleLocation: Leicestershire - UKEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: 10/10Who do you know in Last Legion that could spo...
Member avatar small Tipii 7y
Tipii3367Member avatar small -Deleted- 7y
Recruitment

[Accepted]Draconius-Application for guild

Hello my name is bob, im malonius's brother, Im applying to the guild primarily as a social/casual player, i have sufficiant gear to down any and all Wrath boss's and have killed up to sindy in 10man. Havnt played properly since before the % incre...
Member avatar small Bob l 7y
Bob l4481Small Evilmal 7y
Recruitment

Apply (Accepted)

MalaawIRL Name: DanielAge: 21Gender: MaleLocation: Sweden, (Norrköping)English is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: Listening = 10, Speaking = about 8 - 9.Who do you know in Last...
Member avatar small Malaaw, Holy paladin. 7y
Malaaw, Holy paladin.6611Member avatar small Malaaw 7y
Recruitment

[Withdrawn] Sennheiser's holy/prot application

Character Name - Class (Spec) - Levele.g.;Skilgarian - Deathknight (Unholy) - 80.COPY PASTE THE FOLLOWING AND ANSWER FULLY - GOOD LUCK!The PlayerIRL Name:Age:Gender:Location:English is our main language of communication, please rate your English f...
Member avatar small Sennheiser 7y
Sennheiser6593Small Bunnikins 7y
Recruitment

[Declined]Azune-Resto Druid

The Player: AzuneIRL Name: KyleAge:21Gender: maleLocation: EnglandEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: 10Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor you both in ter...
Member avatar small Azune 7y
Azune8613Small Moonie 7y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Ogus - Resto Druid

The PlayerIRL Name: MattiAge: 22Gender: MaleLocation: FinlandEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: 10Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor you both in terms of...
Member avatar small Ogus 7y
Ogus3419Small Skil 7y
Recruitment

[Accepted]Jbl/Portalsrus

IRL Name: KarlAge:21Gender: maleLocation: englandEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: 10Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor you both in terms of ability and...
Member avatar small jbl shaman 7y
jbl shaman5579Member avatar small jbl 7y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Luckydruid - Resto Druid

The PlayerIRL Name: Terry Age:16Gender: MaleLocation: EnglandEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10:10Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor you both in terms of ...
Member avatar small Luckydruid 7y
Luckydruid6619Small Skil 7y
Recruitment

[Declined] Ilves-rogue

The PlayerIRL Name: ChrisAge: 18Gender: Male Location: Estonia( Baltic country, located below Finland, above Latvia and next to Russia)English is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10...
Member avatar small Ilves - Rogue(Assassination) - 80 7y
Ilves - Rogue(Assassination) - 80151336Small Clikz 7y