Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Recruitment

[Withdrawn]4 peeps LF a guild

NB : I apologise for not useing your guilds format for this aplication if needed i will redo my app using it but due to the type of application i found it hard to encompass 4 players in 1. Introduction:Firstly i would like to thank you for Reading...
Member avatar small Axel 6y
Axel5515Member avatar small Axel 6y
Recruitment

[ACCEPTED] Leahra 85 Feral Druid (social app!)

IRL Name: PatrickAge: 18 (/gasp)Gender: MaleLocation: DenmarkEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: 10Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor you both in terms of...
Member avatar small Leahra 6y
Leahra8809Small Bunnikins 6y
Recruitment

[Accepted]Agonius-social-DK - Blood/Frost

The PlayerIRL Name: MiodragAge: 21Gender: MaleLocation: Resita, RomaniaEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: 10Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor you both i...
Member avatar small Agonius 6y
Agonius6510Member avatar small Agonius 6y
Recruitment

[ACCEPTED]Sophiae 85 priest

The PlayerIRL Name: Jona GreenAge: 19Gender: MaleLocation: EnglandEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: 10Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor you both in ter...
Member avatar small Sophiae - Priest(Holy) - 85 6y
Sophiae - Priest(Holy) - 856566Member avatar small -Deleted- 6y
Recruitment

[Declined] Arelon- Social App, Backup Raider?

The PlayerIRL Name: GarethAge: 20Gender: MaleLocation: EnglandEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: 10Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor you both in terms o...
Member avatar small Arelon 6y
Arelon4442Small Nagase 6y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Vesuvius - Death Knight (Frost) - 85

The PlayerVesuvius--Death Knight (frost)--85IRL Name: Ilya GlukhikhAge:19Gender:MaleLocation:IrelandEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10:I think it would be 9Who do you kn...
Member avatar small Vesuvius 6y
Vesuvius171360Member avatar small Evgenija 6y
Recruitment

[Accepted]Notanoam - Death Knight (Blood/Unholy) - 85

The PlayerIRL Name: MarcusAge: 19Gender: MaleLocation: Luleå, SwedenEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: 8-9 (have a cambridge certificate in advanced english)Who do you ...
Member avatar small Notanoam 6y
Notanoam10783Member avatar small Notanoam 6y
Recruitment

[Declined]-Huzzer-85 Arms warrior Application

IRL Name:Elliott KilvingtonAge:17Gender:MaleLocation:England North YorkshireEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10:I understand full English as ive lived hereWho do you know...
Member avatar small Elliott Kilvington 6y
Elliott Kilvington7543Small Clikz 6y
Recruitment

[Accepted]Maroxos - lvl 85 Hunter - Surv/BM

The Player

IRL Name: Marco Carminati

English is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10:7-8 not pro but know what to do

Who do you know in Last...
Member avatar small Maroxos 6y
Maroxos11844Small Choke 6y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Druid- application

The PlayerIRL Name: Ganea VictorAge: 22Gender: maleLocation: RomaniaEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: 8Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor you both in te...
Member avatar small Apotamkin 6y
Apotamkin6741Small Nagase 6y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Resto applycation

Character Name - Class (Spec) - LevelIsmaël – Shaman (Resto) - 85The PlayerIRL Name: Lucas Bauer Age:19Gender:MaleLocation:Haarlem, The NetherlandsEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verb...
Member avatar small Ismaël 6y
Ismaël7488Member avatar small Ismaël 6y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Rakashi - Warlock (Affliction) - 85

The PlayerIRL Name: Mike.Age: 19Gender: Male.Location:England,Nottingham.English is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: 10Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor you both...
Member avatar small Rakashi 6y
Rakashi4411Small Nadders 6y
Recruitment

[Withdrawn]-Volgrin-application

The PlayerIRL Name:Gregg mcinnesAge:19Gender:maleLocation:ScotlandEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: 9Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor you both in term...
Member avatar small Volgrin (85) holy paladin 6y
Volgrin (85) holy paladin11739Small Clikz 6y
Recruitment

[accepted]Application for 85 Moonkin

The PlayerIRL Name: MawganAge: 29Gender: MaleLocation: EnglandEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: 10Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor you both in terms o...
Member avatar small Hoots 6y
Hoots12876Member avatar small Hoots 6y
Recruitment

[Accepted]Rhimz - Survival - Hunter

The PlayerIRL Name:Joey DunnewijkAge:18 years old. Almost 19 :)Gender:MaleLocation:The NetherlandsEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10:listening 9Verbal 8.9Who do you know...
Member avatar small Rhimz 6y
Rhimz242516Small Clikz 6y
Recruitment

[Accepted]Miranya - Paladin - Retribution/Protection

The PlayerIRL Name: GunterAge: 21Gender: MaleLocation: Resita, RomaniaEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: 10Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor you both in...
Member avatar small Gunter 6y
Gunter7786Member avatar small Gunter 6y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Double Application. Rafelia mage. Disdaimon warlock

The PlayerIRL Name:Nick Konstantinidis: Rafelia, fire / arcane mageJoanna Zois: Disdaimon, destruction / demonology WarlockAge:20 / 18 (but our guilds never had problems from that we always have a good behaviour with every guild we belong)Gender:M...
Member avatar small Rafelia / Disdaimon 6y
Rafelia / Disdaimon101261Small Skil 6y
Recruitment

[Declined] Destruction Warlock Apply.

The PlayerIRL Name:MalarkyAge:16Gender:MaleLocation:Munich, South-GermanyEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10:I'd say an 8, I understand English very well.Who do you know ...
Member avatar small Malarky 6y
Malarky312891Small Skil 6y
Recruitment

[Declined] Indigoeagle-warrior(prot/fury)-83.5

The Player:Indigoeagle human prot/fury warrior currently level 83.5 will be 85 this weekend.IRL Name:MarcoAge:28 in January i will become 29 :DGender:MaleLocation:HollandEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluen...
Member avatar small Indigoeagle 6y
Indigoeagle5585Small Skil 6y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Priest - application

The PlayerIRL Name: Trevor HorobinAge: 43Gender: MaleLocation: EnglandEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening and verbal) out of 10: 10Who do you know in Last Legion that could sponsor you both in...
Member avatar small Bordan 6y
Bordan151529Small Skil 6y