Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Recruitment

[Pinned] Recruiting: READ ME SECOND! (Template)

Potential applicants! Please note;Last Legion is very selective when recruiting, when applying we ask that you respect that it sometimes takes us a while to make a decision concerning an application.If you cannot wait for 4-5 days (at most, usuall...
Small Skil 8y
Skil13620Small Skil 8y
Recruitment

[Pinned] Recruitment: READ ME FIRST! (About us / Expectations / Recruitment status)

Folks, Last Legion is a guild of friends and veteran gamers from our previous guild 'Virtue' and comprised of people who want to explore the new content Cataclysm offers in a non-hardcore style and progress through the level 85 end-game to finally...
Small Skil 9y
Skil116133Small Skil 9y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Primeus - 85 warrior dps - raider

The PlayerIRL Name:im shy about stuff like that sorryAge:25Gender:maleLocation:IrelandDo you own an authenticator?:yesAre you in a guild at the moment : noEnglish is our main language of communication, please rate your English fluency (listening a...
Member avatar small primeus warrior arms/prot fury/prot 85 5y
primeus warrior arms/prot fury/prot 85152366Small Skil 5y
Recruitment

[Accepted] level 85 holy/shadow priest

The PlayerIRL Name: StuartAge: 36Gender: MaleLocation: UKDo you own an authenticator?: Yes I doQ: Are you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us?A: I am currently not in any guilds.Q: English is our main langua...
Member avatar small Kitiaraa 5y
Kitiaraa2527Small Skil 5y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Amnesia - Rogue Social/Raider

Amnesia - Combat Rogue L85The PlayerIRL Name: LaurenAge: 22Gender: FemaleLocation: The north somewhere :PDo you own an authenticator?: I don't.Are you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us? I'm not with a guil...
Member avatar small Lau 5y
Lau91037Small Skil 5y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Symona - Mage (Arcane) - 60 - Social

The PlayerIRL Name: SimonAge: 44Gender: MaleLocation: TwickenhamDo you own an authenticator?:NoAre you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us? Not in a guildEnglish is our main language of communication, please...
Member avatar small Simon 5y
Simon3573Small Skil 5y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Woesh - Social Paladin

The PlayerIRL Name: RikAge: 20Gender: MaleLocation: The NetherlandsDo you own an authenticator?: NoAre you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us? Not really.English is our main language of communication, pleas...
Small Woesh 5y
Woesh7804Small Skil 5y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Bumz , Shadow Priest Application.

The Player:BumzIRL Name:Ryan oneillAge:22Gender:MaleLocation:IrelandDo you own an authenticator?:YesAre you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us? No im not English is our main language of communication, pleas...
Member avatar small Bumz 5y
Bumz81055Small Skil 5y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Ruxandra warrior Human 80

RuxandraIRL Name: GeoI want to apply as SOCIAL, i would answer to all this questions but you know the answers alreadyAge: 23 nowGender: MaleLocation: bucharest romaniaDo you own an authenticator?: noupeAre you in a guild at the moment, if so, are ...
Member avatar small Geo 5y
Geo111232Small Cipi 5y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Shaman Resto apply from Cross Realm

Character Name - Class (Spec) - Leveltristiana lvl 85 restoThe PlayerIRL Name: michaelAge: 19Gender: maleLocation: Greece/veriaDo you own an authenticator?: no. but i wanna buy.Are you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your applic...
Member avatar small Tristiana 5y
Tristiana272626Small Nadders 5y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Last Legion apply

The Player IRL Name: JulioAge:28Gender: MaleLocation:ItalyDo you own an authenticator?: yesAre you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us? Yes , i'm in a guild at moment but i'm in other server on Hakkar . BD...
Member avatar small Julio 5y
Julio71127Small Evilmal 5y
Recruitment

[Declined] Hunter Helios

The PlayerIRL Name: KwstasAge: 18Gender: Male Location: GreeceDo you own an authenticator?: No, But i want one :)Are you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us? Atm NoEnglish is our main language of communicat...
Member avatar small Kwstas 5y
Kwstas101152Small Freeridere 5y
Recruitment

[Declined] Application for Sirflame

The PlayerIRL Name: Mathias LundgrenAge: 21Gender: MaleLocation: Oslo, NorwayDo you own an authenticator?: YesAre you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us?No, but is doesn't matter if they do.English is our m...
Member avatar small Sirflame 5y
Sirflame111157Small Freeridere 5y
Recruitment

[Accepted] LegendaryBoy (Assasination Rogue)

The Player: LegendaryBoyIRL Name: VasilisAge: 18Gender: MaleLocation: GreeceDo you own an authenticator?: NoAre you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us? : Yes i am... and they are aware of the application. E...
Member avatar small Vasilis 5y
Vasilis131261Small Skil 5y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Deckven - Hunter (SV/MM) - 85

IRL Name:Full name is Stanislav Victorovish Shulga, but you can call me StasAge:39Gender:Male Location:Galaxy Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Eastern Europe, Ukraine, KievDo you own an authenticator?:NoAre you in a guild at the moment, if so, are...
Member avatar small Deckven 5y
Deckven91023Member avatar small Deckven 5y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Resto druid, raider/social

IRL Name: AnttiAge:31Gender:MailLocation:FinlandDo you own an authenticator?: NoAre you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us? Nope, i just transferred from Silvermoon.English is our main language of communica...
Member avatar small Dwargar 5y
Dwargar9968Member avatar small Dwargar 5y
Recruitment

[Accepted] thórns - druid (balence) - 85

The PlayerIRL Name: MarcusAge: 17Gender: MLocation: LeicesterDo you own an authenticator?: will have one soonAre you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us? not in guildEnglish is our main language of communica...
Member avatar small marcus 5y
marcus181511Small Nadders 5y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Niralla-Warlock

The PlayerIRL Name:GeorgeAge:20Gender:MaleLocation:GreeceDo you own an authenticator?:YesAre you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us?:Yes i am in a guild at the moment but i am socialEnglish is our main lang...
Member avatar small George 5y
George141417Small Freeridere 5y
Recruitment

[Accepted] Social App

Character Name - Class (Spec) - LevelZennith - Resto Shaman - 85The PlayerIRL Name: DaveAge: 40Gender: MaleLocation: Durham Do you own an authenticator?: YesAre you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us? Socia...
Member avatar small Zennith 5y
Zennith9884Small Freeridere 5y
Recruitment

[Declined]Keslell- Blood dk-85

The PlayerIRL Name:AlexisAge:22Gender:MaleLocation:Greece/ThessalonikiDo you own an authenticator?:YesAre you in a guild at the moment, if so, are they aware of your application with us?Yes athan balnazzar alliance Yes they areEnglish is our main ...
Member avatar small Keslell 5y
Keslell91256Small Evilmal 5y