Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
General Discussion

Andersnordic

While I'm sure most will be interested, mainly this is a message for any remaining Virtue people.Andersnordic, the guild leader who took over on the departure of Skil was the man behind the Norway attacks.My memories of Anders are very good, and t...
Member avatar small Offler 3y
Offler3937025Member avatar small Resgomal 307d
General Discussion

Is this guild dead or not?

Sorry about asking - is this guild dead, or we are going to rejoin after MoP release?
Member avatar small Deckven 2y
Deckven71563Small Nagase 1y
General Discussion

Update

Hi all!Long time no see.Hope everyone is okay and enjoying WOW. There might be some of you that still remember LJ and I. We wanted to give you just a little note on how we all were. Our little daughter is now not so little. She will be one year ol...
Member avatar small Eldrood 2y
Eldrood31078Member avatar small Ozz 2y
General Discussion

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Last Legion ♥♥♥♥♥♥~!
Member avatar small Ozz 2y
Ozz3559Small Bunnikins 2y
General Discussion

5.0 Talents

So, who's seen this, and who hasn't? Those who haven't, look, and let it ruin your game...http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/game/mists-of-pandaria/feature/talent-calculatorI think that says it all.
Small Hammy 2y
Hammy6684Small Hammy 2y
General Discussion

4.3 Transmogrify.

Hey all,So i was wondering, most of us will transmogrify in old gear and while we are at it, we might end up going to the same places to gather the bits.If u all will post a Image of how u will look in 4.3 and the pieces from where they are, we ca...
Small Lightbeams 3y
Lightbeams11038Small Lightbeams 3y
General Discussion

Cant post on forums

Today i was able to post on here but any other day it seems that i cant even acsess the website does anyone have some tips? cause i really need this working 24/7 if need to go some where or have an emergency and cant make raids.
Member avatar small Corrupt 3y
Corrupt3481Small Skil 3y
General Discussion

Hey everyone!

Hey hey!!Looong time since i´ve been here... But things looking good as always!Just stopping by to have a look and to say hi. Been along time now, too long. Sry for not logging in, but this old thing, hmm kinda forgot his password.. See you all l...
Member avatar small Old Niini 3y
Old Niini4515Member avatar small Old Niini 3y
General Discussion

HAPPY EASTER!

I whant to wish everyone, all the luck and joy in the world, and may there family be healthy and happy and to get what they whant in life, may Light fill your hearts.
Member avatar small Lighthope 3y
Lighthope2431Small Woesh 3y
General Discussion

Play Hard in the Stylee of the BBC

LinkBBC linkh
Small Healher 3y
Healher2558Small Hammy 3y
General Discussion

New mouse

Hey guys. I could use your help. I am going to buy new mouse ( possibly today in the evening) since my Logitech G9 is a bit old. Cannot decide between these two.: http://cyborggaming.com/prod/rat9.htm: http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/mice-pointers/m...
Small Asua 3y
Asua91188Small Positiva 3y
General Discussion

Jan 12 patch notes

Originally Posted by Blizzard EntertainmentGeneralGuild bank vouchers that players unlock as guild rewards now correctly state that they can only be used by Guild Leaders.Many rare creatures that went into hiding upon Deathwing's emergence into Az...
Small Skil 3y
Skil1325Small Skil 3y
General Discussion

Merry Christmas

Member avatar small Azareus 3y
Azareus1387Member avatar small Azareus 3y
General Discussion

ICC Progressionlist

ICC 10(12/12)Lord Marrowgar - DownLady Deathwhisperer - DownGunship - DownDeathbringer Saurfang - DownFestergut - DownRotface - DownProfessor Putricide - DownBlood Princes - DownBloodqueen Lanathel - DownValithria Dreamwalker - DownSindragosa - Do...
Member avatar small -Deleted- 4y
-Deleted-131553Small Nadders 3y
General Discussion

Thinking about it...

What do you think about this? :INTEL CORE i7 980X EXTREME 3.33Ghz 6Core 12MB LGA1366 ASUS RAMPAGE III EXTREME (X58) - DDR3-1.65v SOCKET 1366CORSAIR 8GB KIT DOMINATOR GT DHX DDR3-2133 CL9 HDD OCZ 100GB VERTEX 2 SSD SATA2ASUS EAH HD5970 2GB PCI-E (m...
Small Farrell 4y
Farrell101204Small Andarion 4y
General Discussion

cant log on?

Dunno if its just me but cannot log in keeps saying server is busy/you have been disconnect from the server Dunno how long its been going on for or how long it will last
Member avatar small Englishlady 4y
Englishlady3563Small Amnesys 4y
General Discussion

Transformers

If I'm Optimus Prime, who are you?
Small Skil 4y
Skil91125Small Nagase 4y
General Discussion

RealID? LOL

LinkSo Blizz are looking at using RealID in the future for posting in thier forums etc....take a look at what game riot found out about a Blizz Employee from his name, aka possible 'RealID' name.healherQuote from Game Riot...So Blizzard are now ma...
Small Healher 4y
Healher7870Small Choke 4y
General Discussion

Suspicious E-mail

Today I got this e-mail from "Blizzard":Greetings! Recently, the problem of account invasion is getting worse and worse which cause enormous players’ equipments and virtual currency stolen. This severely damages the benefits of mass players, also ...
Small Amnesys 4y
Amnesys6822Small Choke 4y
General Discussion

Americans - love 'em!

Old one but good one ^^http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smwRQPdKqKg&feature=related
Small Skil 4y
Skil5737Small Ronan 4y