Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild News

ORB's for fun!

As a bit of variety, and because they were making alot of noise in the zones, which was just annoying, we decided to take out a couple of new bosses for us.So wave bye bye to:Doom Lord Kazzakand thenDoomwalkerGreat work guys
Member avatar small Defy 9y
Defy1299Member avatar small Defy 9y
Guild News

Dragonhawk down!!!

FINALLY!!!At long long last we killed this annoying mob, and on the try we killed him we made it look easy. Great work guys.Now for....
Defy1341Member avatar small Defy 9y
Guild News

Blind guy see's the light

Well, after a number of warm up wipes Leo finally bit the dust.Great work again guys, we are progressing nicely. Keep it up.Oh, and now for the pic...
Defy1347Member avatar small Defy 9y
Guild News

Morogrim slain!

Hot-damn we are having one hell of a week folks!What can I say? We stuck at it. We finally nailed the strat. Our evil nemesis for so long is dead at last..!Great work everyone - proud of you all. :)Now. Let's do it all again next week. But, faster...
Small Skil 9y
Skil1329Small Skil 9y
Guild News

Al'ar slain!

Lol, not content with killing Solarian last night, we also decided we'd had enough of learning (cough) Al'ar.Grats on the loot and a fabulous effort by all!Really well done. So...Morogrim?:DSkil
Small Skil 9y
Skil1414Small Skil 9y
Guild News

High Astromancer Solarian slain!

Finally!A new (serious) boss kill for Last Legion! It's been a while since we've made significant progress in the 25-man zones. I'm very pleased to say we finally killed Solarian once folks L2Run-From-Wrath effectively lolGreat job everyone, let's...
Small Skil 9y
Skil1420Small Skil 9y
Guild News

Happy Birthday Totum/Defy!

You old git! 34 going on 54 :pHappy birthday to my longest suffering, game-playing buddy. :)Who's current alts include..Defyled, Totum, Smakkit, Shootit, Stabbit Beastium, Bravebull aaaand...prolly a bunch of others I don't know about rofl. :DSkil
Small Skil 10y
Skil151406Member avatar small Foxy 10y
Guild News

Hydross slain!

Finally!After some long, barren weeks of no new boss kills we finally re-focused on a boss that didn't require LUCK to win, pwnd Hydross on our 2nd night of attempts!Great work everyone, I'm sure we'll get many more kills over the coming weeks soo...
Small Skil 10y
Skil4597Member avatar small Wizeowel 10y
Guild News

Lurker slain!

What a great couple of weeks we're having!The Lurker Below finally killed after we figured out this whole "sput" thing hehe.GOOD JOB everyone, major huggles (especially to trees) for a superb kill :)Skil
Small Skil 10y
Skil6689Member avatar small Jade 10y
Guild News

Magtheridon slain!

Woot!Magtheridon is finally dead, after many, many weeks of wiping we finally worked out wtf to do and killed him.Wierdly, when we did kill him, I did wonder; "this ain't so hard after all..lol".GREAT work everyone, so very proud of your efforts. ...
Small Skil 10y
Skil6714Small Lanfraconios 10y
Guild News

Void Reaver slain!

At last, we finally nailed the big robot, and at last say we're a:1/4 TK guild lol ;)Great work and perseverance folks. Fabulous to kill the boss on our final try of the evening. :)Skil
Small Skil 10y
Skil2412Member avatar small Shadowraven 10y
Guild News

Latest recruits

Team,A brief introduction on behalf of our latest recruits.Please give the following new joiners a hearty warm welcome if you haven't already! :)Amun (imba lock) & Asclepius (shadow priests shouldn't do this much damage)Ufomsuab (another imba ...
Small Skil 10y
Skil1361Small Skil 10y
Guild News

Award Giving 20th Aug

Folks,Thank you for the votes..the final decisions have been made.Please keep up the good work and congratulations to the winners! :)CheersSkil
Small Skil 10y
Skil1300Small Skil 10y
Guild News

We are live on our new site!

Huzzah! Finally, we're live on our new site!Pls feel welcome to look around.Skil & Officers
Small Skil 10y
Skil1512Small Skil 10y