Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild News

Better late than never, ToGC 10 cleared

Hi folks,Quick update to recognise that ten of our intrepid adventurers cleared 10 man heroic Coliseum last night. Great job!Load a screenie to the gallery so we can link it here for more pats :)A Tribute to Skil ftw (see what I did there?) !Skil
Small Skil 7y
Skil1234Small Skil 7y
Guild News

ICC25: Festergut gets gutted!

Another kill to add to the list and a perfectly executed attempt with zero deaths and over 144k raid dps produced by the team!Seriously impressive, people. As usual yours truly is covered by some farm animal, elemental or palanub's wings, but you ...
Small Skil 7y
Skil2331Small Healher 7y
Guild News

ICC10: Rotface gets spanked!

Tonight our ICC10 teams went for it and wtfpwndbbqcafelatte'd the penultimate boss before the Prof.Grats folks. Screenies to follow! :)Beams even managed to stay alive! Well, until the boss died and he decided to stand in the goo...Skil
Small Skil 7y
Skil1304Small Skil 7y
Guild News

ICC10: Festergut gets spanked

Bit of a late update but our 10 man crew on Wed defeated Festergut.Fun fight and helpful preparation as we work on the 25 man encounter.CheersSkil
Small Skil 7y
Skil1252Small Skil 7y
Guild News

Gilly's mace. It's a big deal.

Folks,I don't normally use the front page for internal announcements but I want to make it clear we are doing Gilly's mace next weekend (10th Jan) per our in-game MOTD.Show up. Come prepared and let's get it done because she's been waiting long en...
Small Skil 7y
Skil2448Small Nocturnus 7y
Guild News

WOOP! 4/4 Icecrown Citadel 25 man cleared!

Per the subject, Overlord goes down after some tweaking (Uldur was cold, hey):Stupid flamestrike messed up my pic but hey.Grats to the winners of their T10 upgrades! :)Skil
Small Skil 7y
Skil2327Small Clikz 7y
Guild News

3/4 Lower Spire; Icecrown Citadel 25 !

Fantastic night overall. We got Lady D down after a couple hours of working her undead ass.Well done everyone for being patient, adjusting, refining and eventually winning! :DThen we had a blast (literally) on the battleship run. Pew pew boom boom...
Small Skil 7y
Skil1275Small Skil 7y
Guild News

New Awards for December

By decree of me:Raider: Uldur for attending 99% of our guild raidsNewbie: Bindi for getting 4 x T9 in 2 days (zomg)Valuable: Ohhlord for paying our vent server, sorting World of Logs AND paying our site subs for a year! go go Ohhlord!Knowledge: Fa...
Small Skil 7y
Skil4454Small Ronan 7y
Guild News

First IC25 kill, Lord Marrowgar got spanked!

Woop! Good kill, nearly flawless with the exception of useless nabs getting spiked in the ass (steady Uldur).Overall went down in an hour of tries. Well done everyone and grats to Valian on the oh so VERY hot tanking axe!Bryntroll, the Bone Arbite...
Small Skil 7y
Skil3397Small Clikz 7y
Guild News

Quick update on our Icecrown progression

Folks,We've now had two seperate successful 10-man clears of IC.Later this week we'll no doubt put this good experience to use by clearing 25 man.Great work all and for those who didn't make it on one of the 10 mans don't worry we'll try and load ...
Small Skil 7y
Skil2318Small Karfhud 7y
Guild News

Wrath of the Lich King... wait... what wrath?

The so expected Icecrown Citadel proved to be easy mode so far. First 4 bosses put to the sword.At least , the zone looks awsome and what really impressed us all was the Battleship encounter; pretty chaotic but very well tuned.We forgot to take s...
Small Clikz 7y
Clikz7557Small Nocturnus 7y
Guild News

You don't have to be insane to work here but it helps

Christ this has been a long time coming, but here it is. As a bonus we got a cute little achievement to go with itBig grats to Gilly on her 30th shard, next stop Yogg+3 for that mace!News just in!10man yogg also dead with achievement to match, hoo...
Small the artist formerly known as Chubbster 7y
the artist formerly known as Chubbster1289Small the artist formerly known as Chubbster 7y
Guild News

Grand Crusade Progress

We finally got our act together and killed a couple of bad guys in 10man Heroic. It's safe to say that is a lot more fun than the faceroll normal mode and took a lot more learning. Grats everyone and here are some pictures to prove it.we forgot to...
Small the artist formerly known as Chubbster 8y
the artist formerly known as Chubbster1307Small the artist formerly known as Chubbster 8y
Guild News

Anoob'arak?

That was a pretty weak pun, I know. Here is a beautiful screenshot of us standing next to a dead bug for your viewing pleasure. With the killing of Anub'arak on both 10 and 25man tonight, that brings us neatly to the end of this content. Heroic mo...
the artist formerly known as Chubbster2393Member avatar small Nadiya 8y
Guild News

Yawn

Super easy boss fight, so easy that I can't actually think of anything amusing to say. HERE IS A PRETTY PICTURE FOR YOU!!!1!
the artist formerly known as Chubbster1241Small the artist formerly known as Chubbster 8y
Guild News

Faction CHUMPions more like

Take that, Garrosh! Faction Champions down for both 10 and 25man, bringing us up-to date for all of a few hours before the next boss was released. See you next week!Oh, and there was nothing to take a picture of so here is one I found in my screen...
the artist formerly known as Chubbster1219Small the artist formerly known as Chubbster 8y
Guild News

WTB More Bosses

Dear Blizzard,Please may we have some more bad guys to killLove from ChubbsterAlso a reminder that we are still looking for the following classes: Shaman[Resto/Elem]Warlock Mage
the artist formerly known as Chubbster2328Member avatar small Fantasma 8y
Guild News

Recruitment Update

Last Legion are currently recruiting the following classes to suppliment our raids: Shaman[Resto/Elem]Warlock Mage If you feel you have something special to offer to us but are not one of the classes listed above, then feel free to apply and we ma...
the artist formerly known as Chubbster1246Small the artist formerly known as Chubbster 8y
Guild News

3.2, Vezax and hard modes

In a flurry of progress this week, Last Legion successfully downed the only available bosses in Trial of the Crusader (Beasts of Northrend 10 and 25), swiftly followed by General Vezax 25 man. Needless to say, this winning attitude was carried ov...
Small Devotchka 8y
Devotchka1350Small Devotchka 8y
Guild News

Quite late but yeah...

We finally got round to doing the famous sarth10+3 zerg tonight and it went well as the following obligatory pretty pictures will prove to you:The Twilight ZoneAnd grats to Lex on the drake! Now to hook everyone else up :D
the artist formerly known as Chubbster1368Small the artist formerly known as Chubbster 8y