Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild News

Happy New Year!

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2012!Pew pew pew! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Small Skil 5y
Skil21633Small Nadders 3y
Guild News

Destroyer's End!

We got him! Finally! On 10man but hey. He's dead! :)Thanks to our friends in HKA for supplying a few more ppl. Great work everyone :)
Small Skil 5y
Skil32083Small Hammy 5y
Guild News

10 man progression

We don't normally place much emphasis on 10 man achievements because they're significantly easier (in general) than 25 man content.However, it's worthwhile noting that the first time we've gone in under 10 man circumstances and in very little time...
Small Skil 5y
Skil103177Small Nocturnus 5y
Guild News

Dragon Soul 25: Yor'Sahj & Hagara double kill streak!

What an incredible first week we've had in there team!Three raid nights, four new boss kills and Fantastic on his way to Legendary goodness!Fantastic! But can ppl stop dying to ice? Tyvm :p
Small Skil 6y
Skil2808Small Hammy 6y
Guild News

Dragon Soul 25: Zon'ozz (aka Vezax mk2) down!

He died. Splat. I even beat Own in a game of tennis ^^When we pull it together it's just awesomesauce. Make me proud folks :)Grats to the winners of their shiny new tier and onwards to the next challenge!Skil
Small Skil 6y
Skil2745Small Bunnikins 6y
Guild News

Morchok down - our first kill in Dragon Soul 25!

Apparently the Looking For Raiding tool is an insult to raiding, with much reduced difficulty and hp of boss encounters.They should really have boosted the loot on 25s guild runs but hey, I'm biased as the GM of one of the few remaining 25 man gui...
Small Skil 6y
Skil1711Small Skil 6y
Freeridere1521Small Freeridere 6y
Guild News

Alysrazor Heroic Down.... Woot! :P

Congratulations everyone on killing another Heroic Boss :D
Small Freeridere 6y
Freeridere1556Small Freeridere 6y
Guild News

Rhyolith 25hc DOWN!

and we had a few bites of that flaming bird too.Great work everyone, 2/7 hc on 25 man makes Last Legion 4th best progressed guild for 25s. For three nights a week, that's damn good result. Proud of you!We even managed to give Erias the right loot ...
Small Skil 6y
Skil5982Small Amnesys 6y
Guild News

Ragnaros 25 normal - PRE nerf DOWN!

Finally!So great to kill the last boss in Firelands normal before the massive nerfbat made it so much easier.Really proud of you all people, in the end a fabulous kill and well controlled.Grats to all the winners of loots and another mage on their...
Small Skil 6y
Skil51825Small Bunnikins 6y
Guild News

Shannox 25hc down! Who said blunt force was a bad option?

We hit him. Hard. Really hard. So hard, we killed him. Lol?Grats guildies on our first heroic 25m kill.As we look ahead to Deathwing (I am SO looking forwards to flying on his back - woop), gearing our raid team to make the transition from Firelan...
Small Skil 6y
Skil5928Small Bunnikins 6y
Guild News

Who wants to see Eyeron's flaming pussy? Majordomo 25 down!

Finally! Majordomo down after some time trying!Lots of co-ordination, good discussion, great teamwork all around and superb to see a new kill at the end of the summer break :)So you wanna see his flaming pussy huh? Here it is!Woooo!Then we played ...
Small Skil 6y
Skil92767Small Bunnikins 6y
Guild News

Majorhomo Faghelm down on 10 man.

It`s been a while since we last had a nice revigorating kill... we have had some internal issues but we are happy to announce that everything is back on the right track again. As a result, last night a ball of pros poked Faghelm in the eye and eve...
Small Clikz 6y
Clikz31016Small Freeridere 6y
Guild News

Baleroc 25 down. Pretty bad at gatekeeping.

NONE SHALL PASS. Well... we did. Another sound name to add to our hall of fame. This puts us on 5/7 with only Majordomo and the big dude himself left before we can hit heroix, yes sir!Keep this up guys, let`s kill more pixels!And a nice screenie a...
Small Clikz 6y
Clikz51157Small Bunnikins 6y
Guild News

Alysrazor 25 normal down. We are 4/7!

I know this is probably harder than Baleroc but it's done now. I have to say this is an amazing fight and so far the best in here. Some great mechanics like the melee having to get feathers and fly up and DPS the boss then having some tornadoes an...
Member avatar small -Deleted- 6y
-Deleted-1528Member avatar small -Deleted- 6y
Guild News

First week of Firelands and we are 3/7. Shannox 25 down

Really nice first week in Firelands. Pretty efficient in killing the bosses we killed. Some nice progress and I hope we can clear up to Ragnaros in the next lockout (fingers crossed ;))Well done all.LinkVideo
-Deleted-1547Member avatar small -Deleted- 6y
Guild News

Two Raids and Two Kills in Firelands - Beth'tilac Dead

Very clean kill in the end. I'm really liking the encounters Blizzard are producing these days. Let's hope they keep it up in the future.I also hope we keep it up and make it 3+/3 raids on Tuesday.LinkYoutube Video
-Deleted-1507Member avatar small -Deleted- 6y
Guild News

First raid of Firelands - Rhyolith dead

Really good work all. We progressed really nicely. It seemed as soon as Biffy sorted out the driving thing we got the kill. Really fun fight. Pity there isn't a video of the whole fight though - sorry :/Naggy has got the last 10 seconds if he want...
-Deleted-2633Small Nagase 6y
Guild News

Finished Tier 11 on a high with another heroic kill!! - 5/13

Atramedes heroic 25 dead!! Awesome work this raid. From the first couple of pulls it felt like a kill was imminent.Well done all this tier. Now lets take this through into Firelands and pew some bosses faster than other people pew bosses!linky You...
-Deleted-1484Member avatar small -Deleted- 6y
Guild News

Maloriak 25 heroic down 4/13

Couple of people got their "not dying" titles. Not many though. Only 3 in the end :DIt was a messy kill but I'm sure we'll have him on farm soon enough. Phase 1 with the mini phases felt pretty comfortable most of the time so as we get more experi...
-Deleted-4711Member avatar small -Deleted- 6y